Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sharing With Others

I'm helping a friend learn to blog; specifically regarding my favorite game I don't play, 40K.

I find that sharing my knowledge, experience, ideas and perspective with others is one of the many ways I can enrich my gaming life. Most of the time, I don't feel QUITE creative enough to do things completely on my own, so going in for the assist is effective and rewarding.

I'm excited to see how the project turns out, which I hope will be in just a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck.

    Podcasts were what brought me back into tabletop gaming and I feel ultimately made me realize what I had given up by going with video games as my primary entertainment for so many years. Both blogging and podcasts are all about sharing your experience with others, for the enrichment of both yourself and the audience.

    ReplyDelete