Friday, July 23, 2010

Promoted?! CRAP.

I play one of those online resource management games on FaceBook. I'm pretty terrible at it- I routinely make dumb mistakes, don't know what to do or when, and often have to correct for something insanely dumb I did yesterday.

I just got promoted to officer status in my alliance- which means that I am supposed to be knowledgeable, willing and able to help new players and be a resource in case of wars etc.

I asked our "Boss" if he was kidding. I can tell you honestly I still contend that I am being Punk'd.

I am SO bad at this game- I have no right or reason to be telling anyone what to do or offering advice of any kind. But the Boss says no, I deserve this "honor".  Crap.

I suppose starting a random war is out of the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment